FINTURE is a dynamic and ambitious team that creates IT solutions corresponding with current market trends.
WE BASE our solutions on a wide range of technologies and manufacturing tools, so that the targeted solutions match the IT environment of our clients.
WE CARE about the right project communication, which in our opinion is the foundation of achieving the intended business goals.
WE SUPPORT OUR CUSTOMERS at every stage of the project, from the solution concept, the selection of the right tools and technologies, project planning, code development, testing to maintenance production and service support.
We are consistently developing our offer for operational units implementing back office processes in banks, insurance companies and large complex organizations from the retail sector. We are pleased to announce that we have decided to tighten cooperation with the Optimatis company managed by Robert Gontkiewicz. Together with our partner, we now have a complete range of consulting and IT services. It is focused on providing real business value through the optimization and automation of numerous processes carried out by back office departments, so that they are adapted to digital reality and become SMART. Optimatis's knowledge and industry experience is a very strong support for competences in the areas of architecture, integration and automation of business processes by Finture.
The IT conference in financial institutions is an annual, industry meeting of representatives of financial institutions and representatives of the IT sector. It is characterized by unrestricted expert discussion on topics related not only to the current problems of cooperation between the IT sector and financial institutions, but above all about future challenges related to ensuring IT security of financial institutions and business support opportunities through technological solutions.
fax: +48 (22) 12 20 499
The controllers of your personal data are Examples of copyrights:
- Exorigo-Upos S.A., ul. Skierniewicka 10A, 01-230 Warszawa,
KRS: 0000428347, NIP: 5252535950, REGON: 146251737;
- FINTURE Sp. z o.o., ul. Skierniewicka 10A, 01-230 Warszawa,
KRS: 0000635131, NIP: 5272778791, REGON: 365340724;
- FINTURE.AI Sp. z o.o., ul. Skierniewicka 10A, 01-230 Warszawa,
KRS: 0000785939, NIP: 5252789627, REGON: 383352469;
hereinafter jointly referred to as Joint controllers.
Providing data is voluntary, but necessary to provide the service. We will process your data for:
- a) implementation of the contract consisting in the delivery of the newsletter - pursuant to art. 6 par. 1 lit. b) The General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter referred to as "GDPR") - processing is necessary for the performance of the service, pending submission of objections;
- b) direct marketing - based on art. 6 par. 1 point f) GDPR - processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Joint controllers consisting in acquiring new customers and encouraging us to buy our products and services until we object to such processing.
You can access their contents at any time, rectify them and object to the processing or request their removal. You also have the right to limit the processing of data and to transfer them. In the event of a data breach, you have the option of lodging a complaint with the supervisory body - the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
As part of the co-administration agreement, the Joint controllers agreed on the scope of their responsibility regarding the fulfilment of obligations under the GDPR, in particular:
- for fulfilling the disclosure obligations arising from the GDPR in relation to providing information referred to in art. 13 and 14 is the responsibility of Exorigo-Upos S.A.;
- Exorigo-Upos S.A. is responsible for fulfilling the obligations arising from the GDPR in relation to the exercise of your rights. Regardless of this arrangement, you may also exercise your rights against other Joint Administrators, i.e. FINTURE Sp. z o.o. and FINTURE.AI Sp. z o.o. who will forward your request to Exorigo-Upos S.A. in order to fulfil your request.